Service and Maintenance Manager/Engineer
This is an ideal opportunity for a Service & Maintenance candidate to work within a medium size company in a split role position covering both an internal and external role.
We are a family run company who have been trading for over 30 years and we are looking to recruit a like-minded individual to work alongside us offering excellent service and product knowledge to both our commercial and domestic clients.
If you would like to be part of our team and you feel you have the credentials to deliver high quality workmanship, for service work & call out work then we would be interested in hearing from you.
Split Role Position
The Maintenance Manger/Engineer is considered to be a key role position within our organisation and a role we are seeking to expand. The position will be twofold. The internal aspect of the role would suit someone who is looking to progress into an internal role long term. Your internal duties would involve heading up the Maintenance Section of the company as well as overseeing and acting on potential growth within this Sector. Your external duties will be attending AC call outs and maintenance. It will be your responsibility to book in and attend these service visits.
You would be responsible for the day to day management and administrative duties within the Maintenance Department and all associated works.
- Manage all paperwork relating to maintenance and service call outs including your own ordering and processing.
- Be responsible for keeping on top of those contracts which currently have maintenance’s in place as well as those clients that need renewal quotations plus engaging in new clients.
- Manage action plans to implement any improvements using own initiatives.
- Support others and use own judgement to identify and resolve day to day technical and operational problems.
- Ability to understand the key financial labour and material variables within budgets in order to maximise the return.
- Ensure that where necessary we remain compliant with accreditation as well as F-Gas tracking, tool box talks, tools checks and calibration.
- Work within and promote H & S and Environmental Policies and procedures
- To be computer literate in word, excel and outlook
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and personal skills.
- Be self motivated and focused driven.
- Project a professional demeanour with colleagues, clients and customers
Qualifications required to support the above role:
It is essential for applicant(s) to have the following:-
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent
- Specific experience with working on VRV, VRF air conditioning systems of the following manufacturers – Mitsubishi, Daikin & Toshiba
- Commercial experience
- C&G 2079 Certified
- Ideally have at least 3+ years’ experience
- Flexible with positive attitude and approach
- Good work history
- Clean driving licence
- Be articulate and have good have good written skills
Service and Maintenance Manager Remuneration
Salary: £26,000 – £36,000 dependable on qualification experience
Benefits: Company van, phone, pension & training opportunities
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP