Building your own home or remodelling or extending your existing one can be worth a rewarding and challenging process. AES have the experience and expertise to guide you through build/renovation.
Although the design aspect of designing or remodelling your home is at the forefront of your mind it is always worth thinking about integrating energy efficient products into the design. There are a number of renewable solutions on the market which can provide water heating, electricity, or space heating and cooling –it is worth contact your local planning department to see whether permission is required.
We have found that those Self builders or those completing their own new build or renovation projects have already carried out their own research on what energy efficient systems would suit their home. They tend to be early adopters of heat pumps, as well as other renewable energy efficiency solutions as they are aware of the benefits of investing in these products.
• A large proportion of the UK don’t’s have access to mains gas, so other options have to be considered. Heat pumps are generally associated with lower fuels bills. The Mitsubishi Electric Ecodan system provides space heating and hot water, it is also possible to reduce a home’s C02 emissions and running costs.
• For every 1kW of electrical input energy, the Ecodan harvests and upgrades renewable heat from the outdoor air to provide the home with an average of at least 3.2kW of heat output.
• Low Noise levels, no gas supply, flues or ventilation required
• 5% VAT rating on capital and installation costs.
• This is always worth a consideration. AES is a partner with Robbens underfloor heating which means you will benefit from full room by room heat loss calculations and a 1million pound manufacture design garuntee.