We are delighted to announce that the Government has just confirmed the new Domestic Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI) tariffs, which will come into effect on Wednesday 20th September 2017.
This will see the domestic RHI rate for Air Source Heat Pumps increase to 10.18p per kWh, subject to a cap of 20,000 kWh per property.
The announcement also confirms that homeowners who purchase the additional MMSP (Metering & Monitoring Service Package) will be eligible for an additional £805 payment in the first year, and an extra £134, for each subsequent year of RHI.
Mitsubishi are the only manufacturer currently able to offer this extra funding stream.
- Ecodan is available from 4kW upwards and is ideal for both new-build and retro-fit situations
- RHI is also available for hybrid installations
- Ecodan comes with full smart control capability utilising our unique MELCloud system
- The Ecodan range is endorsed by the Noise Abatement Societies Quiet Mark
- The majority of Ecodan models are ErP rated A++