Comfortable, stylish and efficient
Under floor heating systems can be run using most heating fuels. A conventional gas, oil or solid fuel boiler can be used with a ‘wet’ system. Alternatively, the underfloor heating can be powered by renewable technologies such as a heat pump.
Detailed below are the various types of floor constructions associated with a wet system.
Benefits of underfloor heating:
- Reduced running costs - lower operating temperatures
- increased wall space - no more radiators
- Meet the Code of Sustainable Homes and Part L Building Regulations
- More choice on flooring options
We work closely alongside Robben’s-Systems as we believe they have the same ethos in creating the perfect blend of design, quality and service to our customers.
For product information click here
AES can offer:
- Full design service with a preliminary sales site survey
- Technical site survey
- Project co-ordination including management of all communications with other site trades
- Full installation and commissioning including pressure testing of pipework and of course seamless integration to your heat pump.